The Stapley Family

The Stapley Family

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our Fun Week

This week has been really crazy, but a lot of fun. Finals has started and I'm already half way done. They've been pretty hard so far and I don't think the next few are going to be any easier. But I'm going to be fine, i think. Also this week Laura went to the dentist and got really numb but her teeth are all squeaky clean! I went golfing in West Point and had a great time, I even did pretty good too. We also did a lot of shopping, sleeping, and eating. Today we went to our park that we got engaged in and looked at the awesome flowers there. The park is really beautiful and full of large beds of tulips. We realized that we haven't really been there since we got engaged almost exactly one year ago. Wow. That's so crazy to think. It has gone by fast but also seemed that it's been so long ago. Oh how great life is. We love you all!

No comments: