The Stapley Family

The Stapley Family

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Last Day of School For Me! Yeah!


Hi Everyone! Today is the last day of school for this semester for me! Yeah! I'm so happy about it. This semester has been quite the challenge. I've been really getting into my Sociology major and those classes are great but the last few classes for my GE requirements have been the toughest so far. But now I only have one more class until i get my associates and then only two more semesters (hopefully) until i graduate with my BS. Then...the dreaded job search. Laura and I are doing really good, and we have made a goal to take more pictures. So this blog will be a good excuse to show them off. We also made our own blog at http://www.kyleandlaura.blogspot.com/. So check it out for hopefully more pictures. (once we start taking them) Hope everyone is doing great and keep in touch!

No comments: