The Stapley Family

The Stapley Family

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Soundsation Audition

Today I was very brave and tried out for the elite Jazz choir at EDCC named Soundsation. I don't think I have ever been so nervous. I did my best and I should know if I made it by Mother's day and if I did I will be very happy, if I didn't then I guess I'll know I was meant to be a radiology technician. There was also a bomb threat at my school today, dogs and police were there but classes remained in session which I thought was a little crazy!? Anyways, I don't like Psychology or chemistry and I have homework for both. Peace out fam. :) - That's the Kaci update for now.

1 comment:

K said...

Good Luck Kaci! I really hope you get into Soundsation. It would be so much fun to see you perform and maybe make a CD. That would be rad! Love ya!